Hammock Man

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What Could Possisbly Happen in 3 Months?

Nothing much is the answer.

I am buisy at shcool and work part time at fareway. That is also what I've been doing for all the time I've not been blogging.

Any way...on to more interesting things...I've decided to give this drawing on the computer thing a try. Hammock Man was one of my first ones. Please comment and tell me what you think. Also if you have any other good ideas of what I should draw just let me know.

Did you know that it is very hard to draw with a mouse?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Hammock Man is cool!!! Good Job!!! Mom

Itchellmeh said...

It is pretty cool:) Even though I said you could get by without posting... I lied. PLEASE POST I AM LONELY!

Sarah said...

hehe.
ok

Janet said...

Sarah, the kids and I have watched the "hammock man" several times. It's cool. Wish I could do that...(and NO I really couldn't)Aunt Janet P.S. C U Soon.

Sarah said...

thats ok
anything you draw is much cooler if its sped up

Hannah said...

I like Hammock Man. We have a graphics tablet you should try sometime. It has a stylus and you draw on it and it goes into the computer. It is pressure sensitive etc. You should try it sometime.

Sarah said...

Ooo, that sounds nice.
That would make it easier.